Plexus acts to free up and re-focus legal practitioners on the work and strategy for which they’re trained by automating many of the administrative and document-generation tasks which can interrupt their workflows.
It also helps make time savings through automated internal approval processes, is modular (i.e. easily update-able), integrates with third party systems and e-signature tools, and provides 24/7 support.
Standardizing and automating many of the workflows within a law firm is cost-effective, improves compliance, reduces human error and allows for a better allocation of legal resources.
Plexus helps achieves these aims through a number of essential components:
- Track and report volumes of work.
- Automated internal approvals to expedite workflow.
- Manage contract management from beginning to end via a powerful suite of tools, including customisation.
- Automated workflow triggers reviews by world-class legal practitioners where facts, the law or both are in question.
- Integrate Plexus with third party systems to access and use data from contracts and workflows.
- Seamless integration with e-signature tool, DocuSign.
- Create a cloud-based audit trail for reference, reporting and investigation with an enhanced level of detail.
- Round-the-clock support.
- Modular platform for updates and improvements.
- ISO 27001 certified.
“The tools your team needs to help get stuff done faster,” is Plexus’ compelling proposition.
There are no reviews of this software yet.
If your law firm wants to learn more about how Plexus can benefit your legal practice, complete the details below and we will reach out to discuss the software and other options that may be worth considering.
Here are some other legal document automation software options.
Law firms are increasingly wanting to drive efficient document generation processes within their practices. Here are some of the leading legal document automation software platforms.
Automio is your automated, around the clock legal assistant helping law firms automate documents and processes WoodPecker
Woodpecker integrates with your existing tools to automate end-to-end document generation Josef
Instantly generate personalised documents, from letters to contracts. LawLift
LawLift's no-code editor enables everyone to create complex document template logic right away Templafy
Templafy helps law firms create legally compliant, on-brand documents in a fast and efficient manner