Things to Consider with Client Portals for Law Firms
At Fast Firms, we believe that the law firms that ultimately succeed in achieving their growth objectives are those with an unflinching commitment to client excellence, in particular creating an exceptional client experience from start to finish. Client Portals are a great eco-system to do this. Here are some things to consider with your client portal.
Get your new law firm a new website that matches the marketing objectives of your Brand Strategy Marketing Collateral
With the Brand Strategy in place, we dsign every other piece of marketing collateral in your law firm CRM Technology
Use our tried and true CRM technologies to track, nuture and convert your clients Web Hosting
Don't underestimate the importance of website hosting. Our servers are hosted in ultra-safe and secure locations in the region of your law firm. Content Writing
Always where things fall over. We can create every piece of content that your firm needs. From practice area content through to bios to articles.
Clients Portal for Law Firms
At Fast Firms we believe that deployed effectively, Client Portals can offer an opportunity for your law firm to create an ecosystem for your client that not only hosts information that is overtly important to them, but also communicates other areas of potential interest to the client during the cycle of their legal matter.
In this context, client portals can be a great way of keeping your clients close and insulating them somewhat from competitors by the mere virtue that they’re connected to your firm at a deeper level.
We have designed and developed our own Client Portal software that does the obvious, but also with bolt-on functionality if required, like:
- the ability for the client to upload their own documents
- the ability for the client to seamlessly make appointments via the portal that are in turn integrated into the lawyer’s calendar
- notifications via email and/or SMS upon documents being uploaded or downloaded etc
- communication via a chat room within the portal to allow communication between lawyer and client to occur
- ability to send articles of interest to the client
- ability to set up milestones within the portal to allow the client to have better sense of their legal matter journey
- appointment calendar and notifications for the client within the client portal
- login records to determine client activity within the portal etc
Develop closer relationships with your clients, ask us about integrating our own Client Portal software into your law firm.