Things to Consider following a Brand Workshop
We see a Brand Workshop for your law firm as being the starting point for everything else to follow. Here are the most common things that we do next!
Get your new law firm a new website that matches the marketing objectives of your Brand Strategy Marketing Collateral
With the Brand Strategy in place, we dsign every other piece of marketing collateral in your law firm CRM Technology
Use our tried and true CRM technologies to track, nuture and convert your clients Web Hosting
Don't underestimate the importance of website hosting. Our servers are hosted in ultra-safe and secure locations in the region of your law firm. Content Writing
Always where things fall over. We can create every piece of content that your firm needs. From practice area content through to bios to articles.
Why a Brand Workshop for Your Law Firm?
Your law firm is a “brand,” that for most has organically become that way without any real apparent strategy of people within the firm now or historically.
Consequently, invariably law firms operate within the day to day of their operations, giving very little thought to what their firm conveys in the minds of potential legal service consumers and the wider market generally.
Marty Neumeier, author and speaker on all things brand, defines a brand by first laying out what a brand is not: “A brand is not a logo. A brand is not an identity. A brand is not a product.” Neumeier goes on to say that “a brand is a person’s gut feeling about a product, service, or organization.”
How Long Does a Brand Workshop Take?
The length of a Brand Workshop depends upon both the size and diversity of practice areas that your law firm has.
Typically, a Brand Workshop for your law firm will take between 3 hours and potentially 1.5 days.
What is the Starting Point?
In our broader work with law firms, the starting point is to understand the forces driving change in the legal industry and more specifically for the relevant legal practice, then consideration of how the firm is currently positioned and where it may need to be positioned moving forward. We use what is typically referred to as “brand archetypes” to assist in identifying core brand characteristics and further assess the relevance of those characteristics in the here and now.
More specifically, in the course of the Brand Strategy Workshop for Law Firms, we:
- Consider your law firm’s business strategy;
- Identify who your clients are across practice areas;
- We map client personas for each practice area cohort;
- We develop brand positioning to match those personas;
- We develop the messaging for each cohort;
- We reconsider any brand anchors, like tag lines etc that need further reflection in light of the above work;
- We develop the content marketing strategy and its rhythm;
- We design and develop every piece of marketing collateral to ensure synergy across the whole brand and to ensure consistency with the law firm’s brand positioning and key messaging;
- We design and hold you to your Brand Style Guide, which is the Bible of how your firm is to be represented visually across every medium;
- We consider other possibilities, not overtly apparent that may extend the brand’s value to existing or new clients, referral sources etc.