Between the various practitioners and the areas of practice, law firms are repositories of a great deal of knowledge. Syntheia’s software aims to collate, manage, share and apply this collective knowledge in order to save time, increase efficiency and improve overall service.
The software provides for real-time machine learning models to capture, review and transform data from a wide array of documents for presentation in more useful, structured forms. This process can help automate many legal processes as well as reduce the possibility of error, while maintaining the need for human audit and review.
Essential elements of the Syntheia software comprise:
- Document review tool to extract information and distil relevant expertise into machine learning models, providing quicker review of specific issues when reading documents.
- Clause bank which automatically extracts clauses as part of the firm’s document repository, providing wider interaction and collaboration among the firm’s practitioners.
- Drafting assistance add-in for Microsoft Word suggesting relevant legal clauses while drafting to make the process faster and less prone to error.
- Identify novel concepts in legal documents such as contracts, advices or court filings via the software.
- Training data used for machine learning models is accessible for human review and audit, allowing you to change and retrain models for explicable results.
- Host the software via a secured private cloud or within your firm’s systems, while limiting access to those you wish and always maintaining ownership of the data.
- A centralized repository which acts as a collaborative community, allowing users to interact through questions, discussion, tagging and voting on content, either remotely or intra-office.
- Modular architecture to provide for updates, modifications, integrations, and extensions.
There are no reviews of this software yet.
There are no videos found.
If your law firm wants to learn more about how Syntheia can benefit your legal practice, complete the details below and we will reach out to discuss the software and other options that may be worth considering.
Here are some other legal document automation software options.
Law firms are increasingly wanting to drive efficient document generation processes within their practices. Here are some of the leading legal document automation software platforms.
Automio is your automated, around the clock legal assistant helping law firms automate documents and processes WoodPecker
Woodpecker integrates with your existing tools to automate end-to-end document generation Josef
Instantly generate personalised documents, from letters to contracts. LawLift
LawLift's no-code editor enables everyone to create complex document template logic right away Templafy
Templafy helps law firms create legally compliant, on-brand documents in a fast and efficient manner