Smarter Drafter aims to remove the time and drudgery involved in legal document drafting by automating a large range of documents across multiple practice areas.
The foundation of the plug-and-play platform is an intelligent online questionnaire that captures all required information. It creates a customised document from expert content which is passed through quality checks and error corrections before it is delivered in Word and PDF format.
Smarter Drafter’s documents currently cover areas including wills and estates, commercial, family, property, employment, dispute resolution, trusts, insolvency, client engagement and law firm marketing.
- Smart Q&A form as the interface, asking only questions relevant to the type of document being created.
- Captured information is processed via a matrix of algorithms which assesses and inserts appropriate legal information into the document, mirroring the work of an expert legal practitioner.
- Smarter Drafter sources relevant stored content to create a ‘top-tier’ document that is customised to the particular matter.
- Patented Real Human Reasoning™ technology runs the newly created document through quality control checks and automatic error corrections.
- Finished document is automatically emailed to relevant recipients in Word and PDF formats for print and sign, or e-signature. A My History page allows later access to the document for download or amendment.
A Smarter Drafter subscription includes access to all current and future documents.
There are no reviews of this software yet.
Here is a very brief demo video of Smarter Drafter.
If your law firm wants to learn more about how Smart Drafter’s can benefit your legal practice, complete the details below and we will reach out to discuss the software and other options that may be worth considering.
Here are some other legal document automation software options.
Law firms are increasingly wanting to drive efficient document generation processes within their practices. Here are some of the leading legal document automation software platforms.
Automio is your automated, around the clock legal assistant helping law firms automate documents and processes WoodPecker
Woodpecker integrates with your existing tools to automate end-to-end document generation Josef
Instantly generate personalised documents, from letters to contracts. LawLift
LawLift's no-code editor enables everyone to create complex document template logic right away Templafy
Templafy helps law firms create legally compliant, on-brand documents in a fast and efficient manner