In this video Stevie Ghiassi from Legaler interviews Mark A Cohen on the changes within the legal industry deriving from technology and new business models.
In particular, Stevie and Mark discuss:
- Stories from his experiences as a lawyer in the Supreme Court
- Post-GFC regulation and stagnation in the legal industry
- New forms of legal delivery, from LPOs to chatbots
- The separation of ‘legal practice’ and the delivery of legal service
- The new job market for lawyers and the shift away from the dominance of law firms
- His book ‘Essays on Legal Delivery’ and tips and techniques for writing
More great interviews on the Legaler blog here.