Created in Germany, Lawlift is simple-to-use document automation software relying on a no-code editor to reduce the possibility of human error and provide secure encryption.
Case examples provided by Lawlift of typical documents it is used for include employment contracts, shareholder agreements and non-disclosure agreements. Self-service by both clients and staff is a central focus, allowing the user to create a document in real time by answering a questionnaire.
Lawlift’s functionality is based on ease of use and avoidance of any need for advanced technological know-how.
Document template logic is easily and instantly created, and facilitates self-service access for clients, staff or entire internal departments via the software’s publications feature.
- Set pre-defined arcs of action to reduce complexity, resolve delays and minimise the risk of human error. Select logic elements via the simple user interface.
- No-code editor allows wide access for self-service by non-legal clients and staff. AI-powered workflow even provides for bilingual templates.
- Re-useable modules allow parts of templates to be used and combined with multiple templates, but remain managed and edited in one place.
- Switch easily between the template editor and a fully functioning preview to hasten document creation.
- Enhanced security of documentation with data encrypted before it’s transmitted to maximum security data centres hosted in Germany.
There are no reviews of this software yet.
LAWLIFT – Document Automation
If your law firm wants to learn more about how Lawlift can benefit your legal practice, complete the details below and we will reach out to discuss the software and other options that may be worth considering.
Here are some other legal document automation software options.
Law firms are increasingly wanting to drive efficient document generation processes within their practices. Here are some of the leading legal document automation software platforms.
Automio is your automated, around the clock legal assistant helping law firms automate documents and processes WoodPecker
Woodpecker integrates with your existing tools to automate end-to-end document generation Josef
Instantly generate personalised documents, from letters to contracts. LawLift
LawLift's no-code editor enables everyone to create complex document template logic right away Templafy
Templafy helps law firms create legally compliant, on-brand documents in a fast and efficient manner