Designed by experienced industry professionals, Immediation is a dispute resolution platform utilising technological solutions to facilitate faster outcomes at a reduced overall cost.
At the heart of the platform is video conferencing software allowing disputes to be mediated and resolved from remote locations, obviating the need for travel and conference rooms in mutually agreeable locations. It can be operated by mediators, arbitrators or legally trained clerks, with integrated means to produce documentation such as negotiated agreements and legal forms.
Immediation positions itself as the way forward for dispute resolution. Some of its strongest features include:
- Online availability of over 90 internationally recognised dispute resolution experts who can offer advice and guidance so that the parties can reach a speedy and amicable result that maintains relationships into the future.
- Dispute resolution in 30 days, and a single fixed fee that reflects the value of the claim in contention.
- Upload documents and evidence from a wide variety of devices.
- Integration of ‘best practice’ documentation resulting from a dispute resolution to prevent unnecessary delays.
- Mediation conducted virtually by legally trained clerks who can ensure the platform’s technology is accessible and understandable to the parties involved.
- The platform also provides for pre-meeting concierge to put parties at their ease; 24/7 technical support, including during live matters; scalable infrastructure to fit with your existing systems; advanced private rooms; control of access by witnesses; and data storage in Australia to ensure confidentiality and security.
There are no reviews of this software yet.
If your law firm wants to learn more about how Immediation can benefit your legal practice, complete the details below and we will reach out to discuss the software and other options that may be worth considering.
Here are some other legal document automation software options.
Law firms are increasingly wanting to drive efficient document generation processes within their practices. Here are some of the leading legal document automation software platforms.
Automio is your automated, around the clock legal assistant helping law firms automate documents and processes WoodPecker
Woodpecker integrates with your existing tools to automate end-to-end document generation Josef
Instantly generate personalised documents, from letters to contracts. LawLift
LawLift's no-code editor enables everyone to create complex document template logic right away Templafy
Templafy helps law firms create legally compliant, on-brand documents in a fast and efficient manner